Siding is the most cost effective way to protect your home from the elements, save on energy costs, and attain the satisfaction that comes from knowing you will never have to paint again! Plus . . . New siding adds "Curb Appeal" while reducing energy costs.
We provide unparalleled quality and guarantees in workmanship and the effectiveness of its vinyl siding.
Years of experience and knowledge has made us a true leader in the industry!
When properly manufactured and expertly installed, siding will provide insulation in a few important ways:
- It will create structural integrity. Siding becomes a protective shell for your home.
- Siding will increase R-value. R-value refers to thermal resistance, and is one way of measuring the insulating capacity of any given material.
- Properly installed, siding will allow moisture to escape, permitting the walls to "breathe." Issues associated with mildew and rot can be effectively averted.
- Siding will prevent air infiltration - - Noise or pollution will be significantly reduced.
Our siding systems are the most maintenance-free siding products on the market. They are backed by the strongest and most-comprehensive warrantees in the siding industry.
Sided Home Benefits
We Supply and Install Siding from these Well-Known Manufacturers . . .
Why choose Heartland
At Heartland, we work hard to make a house a home. Our products are designed to preserve a home's charm and architectural integrity and provide a simpler lifestyle for the homeowner. We do it through a new generation of building products that combines the latest polymeric technology with traditional quality and value. Quality as deep as the heritage of America's finest homes.
Heartland's family ties run strong. Behind Heartland is a solid foundation of experience. The company is a subsidiary of Jancor Limited, a giant among building products corporations. Jancor is one of the largest manufacturers of vinyl siding in North America.
You'll find our signature on every panel we make . . .
Every Heartland siding panel has the heart shaped weep hole. It symbolizes the pride we have in our product, and affirms our commitment to teamwork, innovation and effort.
The Heartland Vinyl Siding Advantage
Heartland's exclusive Super Polymer formulation fights fading, cracking and thermal expansion and contraction.
The Heartland Super Polymer Vinyl Siding Story:
The advanced technology of Heartland Super Polymer Siding begins with its formulation. A special selection of leading edge components and ingredients forms the basis for a siding that you can depend on, year after year.
Multi-Life 4 Super Polymer Formulation:
Start with #1 grade ingredient additives plus polymer, Combine with precise computerized blending, Create intertwining molecular chains of material for strength
The result is siding that delivers outstanding beauty, protection and performance
Tri-Pigment (IR) Reflective Technology:
- Increases the ability to weather favorably, helps reflect solar heat build-up in exterior walls
- Helps deflect the sun's damaging (IR) Infrared rays away from the siding and the walls
- The combination of three inorganic pigments delivers vivid natural colors with excellent color weatherability and resistance to solar rays
- Computer color matching and constant quality control monitoring verify color accuracy
Weather Barrier Shield:
- Anti-weathering materials at the product surface and throughout the pane
- Special concentration on the surface where the panel is most exposed to the elements
- Helps ensure long-lasting color fidelity and maintenance freedom for your home exterior
- Helps guard against color loss
- Includes SPX-2000 UV Blocker to help fight the destructive effects of the sun's UV rays
- Minimizes expansion and contraction due to daily temperature fluctuations
- Titanium Dioxide is the key additive in Heartland's Weather Barrier Shield, working to minimize color fade
New composite patent-pending technology featuring Heartland?s exclusive Therma-Fast formulation that eliminates fade and heat distortion even in the darkest colors.
Kynar 500 is a highly durable finish produced using a calcium fluoride comprised mineral mined in hard, jewel-like crystals. The result is a space-age material that provides outstanding performance, including exceptional weather, impact, corrosion and chemical resistance.
HYBRID+SOLAR RESISTANT TECHNOLOGY
Heartland?s infusion of special thermo-plastic polymers to provide enhanced resistance to impacts, UV damage and heat distortion and to achieve superior color retention.
The Heartland Advantages:
- Endurance Long-lasting strength, resiliency and resistance to everyday wear and tear
- Protection Anti-Weatherization design helps resist the elements and guard against damage
- Beauty Artfully crafted to present the custom look of natural wood without the disadvantages
- Low Maintenance Forget scraping, sanding and replacing cracked or rotted boards.
- No more staining and painting. Just an occasional rinse with the hose will keep your exterior looking fresh.